For decades, the Law Office of Attorney Conway has defended the rights of individuals in Bergen County when they are charged with a criminal offense. We are proud to serve clients in Hackensack, Englewood, Fort Lee, Garfield, Mahwah, Lodi, East Rutherford, Bergenfield, Cliffside Park, and throughout Bergen County, New Jersey. The most important thing a person charged with any crime can do is obtain strong legal representation that is committed to fighting for their rights. If you require the services of an experienced criminal defense attorney serving Bergen County, contact the Law Office of Attorney Conway. When you need strong legal representation for a criminal defense matter in New Jersey, contact the Law Office of Attorney Conway as soon as possible.
Criminal Defense Attorney | Representing Clients in Bergen County and All of New Jersey
When one finds themselves entwined in the complexities of the NJ criminal justice system, the distinction between a favorable outcome and a regrettable one often lies in the hands of a seasoned Bergen County criminal defense lawyer. The Law Office of Attorney Conway understands the nuances of local courtrooms, the subtleties of county-specific precedents, and the temperaments of local judges and prosecutors. The stakes in criminal cases are undeniably high, with consequences ranging from financial burdens to loss of liberty. Thus, to safeguard one’s future, reputation, and peace of mind, securing a Bergen County criminal defense attorney isn’t merely a choice—it’s an essential beacon in the storm of legal adversity. Our legal team has acted as an effective legal advocate for those charged with crimes in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey for decades, and we are prepared to represent you as well. We are on your side, and we always will be.
Our Legal Services
The Law Office of Attorney Conway is dedicated to providing clients throughout Bergen County serving clients from our office location in Hackensack, New Jersey. We have nearly 25 years of experience defending clients throughout their criminal matters. Our attorneys are committed to exploring all options required to help you obtain a favorable outcome in your case. The Law Office of Attorney Conway aims to protect you from the lifelong consequences that can come from a criminal conviction. Our experienced attorneys can defend you in various matters of criminal defense, including:
- DWIs: Were you charged with driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol? If so, you are most likely very concerned about your future. Unfortunately, DWI charges can impact a person for years to come and can include penalties such as high fines, jail time, and a years-long driver’s license suspension. If you’ve been charged with a DWI, you need a competent Bergen County criminal defense attorney in your corner who can effectively fight for your future. Fortunately, you are in the right place. The Law Office of Attorney Conway has fought on behalf of those facing these charges for decades, and we are prepared to fight for you as well.
- Drug Offenses: Being accused of drug possession, intent to sell, or drug trafficking can have far-reaching and long-lasting consequences. Our legal team is dedicated to fighting for individuals facing drug charges here in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Violent Crimes: The Law Office of Attorney Conway has extensive experience representing individuals accused of a wide range of violent crimes, from assault to murder. If you’ve been charged with any crime of violence, you can depend on us to effectively fight for your future and freedom.
- Expungements: Having a criminal record can haunt a person for years after they’ve committed a crime and even served their time behind bars. Fortunately, however, in the state of New Jersey, there are several circumstances that may allow a person to have their criminal record expunged. If you believe you qualify for expungement, please don’t hesitate to speak with the Law Office of Attorney Conway.
- Gun Crimes: Though the state of New Jersey recognizes the Second Amendment, the state also has among the harshest gun laws in the country. If you’re facing a gun charge of any kind, you need a legal team in your corner who believes in the Second Amendment and who will fight to protect your Constitutional rights.
- Juvenile Crimes: Has your child been charged with a crime? If so, his or her future is at stake. Our job as your criminal defense firm is to keep your child out of the criminal justice system. The Law Office of Attorney Conway stands ready to fight for your child’s future.
- Sex Crimes: If you’re accused of a sex crime, you most likely understand that your reputation is on the line. Sex crimes are among the most serious criminal offenses an individual can be charged with, and should not be handled without a competent, skilled Bergen County criminal defense attorney.
- Theft Crimes: Theft crimes are harshly prosecuted here in the state of New Jersey. Whether you’re accused of shoplifting or robbery, you need a dedicated Bergen County criminal defense attorney in your corner who can effectively combat your charges at every turn.
- Traffic Violations: Though most people don’t think it’s necessary to hire a criminal defense attorney for a speeding ticket or other traffic violations, the truth is that traffic violations can come with a wide range of potential consequences. For example, in some cases, a traffic violation can warrant a license suspension, skyrocketed insurance premiums, and, in the worst cases, jail time.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney in Bergen County Today
Clients in Bergen County, New Jersey know they can rely on the legal representation from the experienced team at the Law Office of Attorney Conway. We are dedicated to protecting the rights and future of each and every client. We will not shy away from defending a client when the odds are stacked against them. If you require strong legal representation to protect your future, contact the Law Office of Attorney Conway today to schedule a consultation. We are here to fight for you, every step of the way.